Paleo Pancakes (2 Ingredients!)
Craving pancakes, but don’t have much time (or ingredients) on your hands? We’ve got you sorted!
For these paleo pancakes all you’ll need is one banana and two eggs – it’s really that simple! Not only are these super quick to whip up, but they’re also gluten-free, dairy free and refined sugar free, making them a great breakfast option when you’re seeking something sweet. We also love these pancakes because they are nut-free and don’t require the use of nut flours – which (while fine in moderation) can leave you feeling heavy and bloated when used in excess.
A heads up: these won’t be as fluffy as traditional flour-based pancakes, but they still hit the spot! Don’t be afraid to jazz them up with some berries, cinnamon and honey!
Makes 6 pancakes
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs (free range/ organic/ pastured)
1. Peel and mash the banana in a bowl, leaving a few small chunky bits in the mix.
2. Add the eggs and whisk with the banana.
3. Spoon mix into the pan, keeping your pancakes small so that they will be easy to flip!
4. Stack em’ up and add some toppings – berries and honey are our favourite!
Let us know if you try the recipe! What’s your favourite way to enjoy paleo pancakes?
Get access to a printable copy of our Paleo Pancakes recipe via our FREE resource library